Our new member education series will provide you all the tools you need to jumpstart your career and make the most of your membership. New members are required to complete this 2 ½ hour orientation within 60 days of joining. During this session, members will realize their full benefits of membership from KCRAR, the State Associations, and the National Association of REALTORS.
This class is not approved for CE credit.
To register, click here to login, then visit “Education & Event Registration” and “KCRAR Class Registration.”
Rapidly shifting attitudes, loyalties, and expectations need to be met with solid service: online AND face-to-face. You need ICE! Make your customer service remarkable; provide the Incredible Client Experience that today’s marketplace demands. This interactive session shows you how to evaluate your business processes and then plan a sure-footed path to consumer confidence, trust, and enthusiasm about the “cool” services you offer.
You’ll learn how to
- Survive and thrive amidst constant change.
- Harness technology to enhance communication and the client connection.
- List the steps to generate a genuinely interactive and consumer-centric business model.
- Use the most effective service practices and tools to create great moments of magic in the relationship.
- Work closely with clients to problem solve and complete tasks in a way that meets their expectations.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Join Karel Murray, CSP, and find out how ICE can heat up your business.
To register, click here to log in, then visit “Education & Event Registration” and “KCRAR Class Registration.”