Join KCRAR Commercial’s monthly Coffee for Closers event at our new location at the SWC of Holmes/Red Bridge. Coffee for Closers is a free networking event, bringing you the opportunity to connect with fellow brokers, discuss your deals, learn about new opportunities, and enjoy a continental breakfast.
KCRAR members are encouraged to bring their business card for a chance to showcase their properties and opportunities that morning with a 60-second shout-out. Not a member?…Click here for membership and benefits information.
To register, click here to login, then visit “Education & Event Registration” and “KCRAR Class Registration.”
KANSAS BROKER REQUIRED
This is mandatory for all Kansas brokers. Only brokers or broker/salesperson licensees may attend. Topics include current rules and regs regarding agency, record keeping.
3 hrs. required core for Kansas Brokers / 3 hrs. elective for Missouri Brokers
Instructor: Jan Pringle or Ron Yaffe
Rapidly shifting attitudes, loyalties, and expectations need to be met with solid service: online AND face-to-face. You need ICE! Make your customer service remarkable; provide the Incredible Client Experience that today’s marketplace demands. This interactive session shows you how to evaluate your business processes and then plan a sure-footed path to consumer confidence, trust, and enthusiasm about the “cool” services you offer.
You’ll learn how to
- Survive and thrive amidst constant change.
- Harness technology to enhance communication and the client connection.
- List the steps to generate a genuinely interactive and consumer-centric business model.
- Use the most effective service practices and tools to create great moments of magic in the relationship.
- Work closely with clients to problem solve and complete tasks in a way that meets their expectations.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Join Karel Murray, CSP, and find out how ICE can heat up your business.
To register, click here to log in, then visit “Education & Event Registration” and “KCRAR Class Registration.”